- ⁃ The LEHA by-laws have been revised several times. The version posted here includes the latest changes made on July 30. 2016, to Article II with a new Section 6, followed by renumbered subsequent sections.
- ⁃ Association policies approved by members.
- ⁃ The Lake View Estates Homeowners Association (LEHA) Handbook contains information about the history of the association along with a map of the development, association policies, and deeded restrictions. Information is also included about the Basin Pond Conservation Easement, DEP site location orders, buffer zones, and mandatory driveway locations.
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE FEES
- ⁃ The LEHA annual maintenance fee is $300, due on April 15. Read more...
HISTORY OF ELECTIONS
- ⁃ See the history of elections to the LEHA board of directors.
- ⁃ LEHA meeting announcements and minutes from all past LEHA meetings are found on the Meetings page.
- ⁃ Lake View Estates property owners can request an updated membership directory. Please contact the secretary.
KENNEBEC LAND TRUST (KLT) EASEMENT FOR LOTS 32 & 33
WATERSHED SURVEY REPORT
THE “WHITE BOOK”
- ⁃ A thick binder with a white cover was given to all original owners. The so-called white book is an archive of information concerning the establishment of the development of Lake View Estates by the Patten Corporation. We incorporated relevant information from this collection of documents into the LEHA Handbook, but those who may want to dig into the historical details may find this collection of documents useful.